LEGAL HELP: BIOGRAPHY
ABOUT LAWYER DINNEN
The "Legal Help" series is brought to you by:
The Professional Corporation of the Law Office of Robert A. Dinnen
4 Government Road East, Kirkland Lake, Ontario P2N 1A2
Telephone (705) 567-7979 - Fax (705) 567-7980
41 Third Street, P.O. Box 907, Englehart, Ontario P0J 1H0
Telephone (705) 544-8878 - Fax (705) 544-8444
CURRICULUM VITAE: ROBERT ALLAN DINNEN
Some Personal History and Qualifications
- Born May 28, 1957, Kirkland Lake, to Robert John Allan Dinnen (Sutherland Printing, Kirkland Lake) and Jeannie Lindsay Dinnen (nee Haughton).
- King George Public School, Kirkland Lake, 1962-1970.
- Kirkland Lake Collegiate and Vocational Institute, 1970-1975.
- Royal Conservatory of Music of Toronto, Grade 10 complete, First Class Honours, 1975.
- University of Toronto (Trinity College), 1975-1978. Bachelor of Arts.
- University of Ottawa, 1979-1982. Bachelor of Laws.
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law Silver Medalist for Second Highest Aggregate in Third Year Common Law Section, 1982.
- Harry & Renaud, Sault Ste. Marie, 1982-1983. Articles.
- Bar Admission Course, London, 1983-1984.
- Called to the Ontario Bar on April 12, 1984, London.
- Continuously Practising Full-time Member in Good Standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada from April 12, 1984 to present.
- Full-time General Practice of Law, Ellies & Dinnen, 6 Government Road West, Kirkland Lake, 1984-2003.
- The Law Office of Robert A. Dinnen, Barrister, Solicitor and Notary Public, 4 Government Road East, Kirkland Lake, 2003-2009.
- Incorporated as The Professional Corporation of the Law Office of Robert A. Dinnen on January 2, 2009.
- Carrying on a very busy general practice filling all legal needs in all areas of the law.
- With offices in Kirkland Lake, Englehart... and the world right here at www.lawyerdinnen.com!